The Healing of an Inner Soul

 


The word healing is a word that everyone knows because everyone needs it. We just differ in what kind of healing that we need, it's level and what aspect to heal. And me, I need a special healing that requires self -love  that will give ease to the pain that I have been suffering.

       Sleeping alone, waking up alone, eating alone, sitting alone and fighting life's battle  alone is such a draining thing. Living in the judgemental society is another thing that I have to deal with almost everyday. Walking straight and silent while  the sharp eyes are on you. My life becomes their subject but I don't care what  they will say behind my back. I have heard enough and I choose to be silent.

        I didn't trust my own blood line because they are my number one enemy. They don't want me to succeed, they want me to fail. But a big sorry for them because I don't care what they do and will do. 

         Hunger, pain, broken and loner perhaps are the best words to describe me but not a loser. The virus of hatred slowly eating me inside. And pain is not an exact word to describe the feeling that I have felt deep inside. Agony, it's agony. Countless days and nights, I woke up in the middle of the night crying silently, asking myself why did these happen to me, for what? I keep on questioning myself until it leads on questioning my own capabilities and doubting myself. I want to finish my study, find a good job and give my siblings a bright future that they deserve. I want to fix myself, make everything smooth and fine but in a minute I stop and doubt myself again. Asking myself again, could I make all of these happen? 

             Fortunately, one day myself doubt end. I stop questioning my capabilities. I need to be strong and play the game that the world offers me. I'm not the creator of the game, I'm an actress but I can change the game. They need me to complete it. Now , I decided to start it.

             I have realized that I don't need someone to heal me. I just  need to love myself in order to be healed and replace the agony with joy and satisfaction. Finally, my inner soul is now at peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empowerment Technology

BLOG: "ICT as Medium for Advocacy"